Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fallen in Love With the Sky

So I received another message from the sky today...

I was on the way to pick up my little brother from school when "We Stood Transfixed In Blank Devotion As Our Leader Spoke To Us, Looking Down On Our Mute Faces With A Great, Raging, And Unseeing Eye" by Red Sparowes came on. Weirdly lengthy name for a song, but this is just the most PERFECT song to listen to while driving. So beautiful.
This gorgeous song coupled with the dead, cold landscape was absolutely awe inducing. It just fit so well. It made me forget where I was for a bit, transported me...somewhere...else...
I looked up at the sun radiating through some broken, fractured yet fluffy clouds in the pale blue/grey sky. I don't know what happened at this point. I was brought to tears before I pulled myself back. An overwhelming tsunami of sorrow engulfed me. I literally felt/heard? the sky beg me to stay here, telling me that there's something left for me. Something few if any have ever found. I can't possibly imagine what that may be...
Lately I've come to realize that the things most people aspire to be or to hold, I have no interest in. Neary all that this world has to offer, I no longer have interest in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wahtchu think, mayng?